Today in #courteducation
This initiative is designed to highlight the individuals and organisations both in Australia and internationally who are making positive contributions to court education for school students and the general community.
The diversity of formal and informal education programs provided by courts and external providers are not always acknowledged and publicised.
This initiative hopes to remedy this shortfall of knowledge.
Individuals and organisations are chosen by the following criteria:
- Actively supportive of #courteducation
- Providing assistance and/or resourcing
- Making a positive contribution
- Publicly available – if a resource
- Supportive of students and teachers
- Improving access to legal knowledge for the general community
- In need of recognition
Contact us if you would like to suggest an individual or organisation to publicise.